A bit of history:
Many folks wonder how I got into making soap from scratch. Here's the story:
Several years ago, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and told to buy only organic body products. I had always been curious about learning the art of soapmaking, having been a customer of several mom-owned soap companies, so decided one small thing I could do to support my mom was make soap for her.  These days I make soap for the sheer pleasure of it.  And Mom still uses my soap!

I mostly sell to friends and family, market at bit thru my other blogs, and I donate a fair share to local charities. It's a hobby for me, a way to work with simple raw ingredients to produce
a lovely (but very useful) daily luxury.
I appreciate your stopping by to browse. Let me know if you need any little thing.....